29 December 2008

You are kidding, right?

Maybe that Russian futurist is right. Maybe the United States is on our way to collapse. What evidence is there, you ask? A Foxnews story has a sentence that begins:

Melissa Berry, a 24-year-old rookie linebacker with the Tampa Breeze franchise of the Lingerie Football League, ...

What more evidence do you need. The fact that there even is an LFL is almost enough to make me google painless suicide techniques.


My only question is, does victorsleeps already have tickets to the Lingerie Bowl, or did he have to click the link....

2 comments:

victorsleeps said...

Well I will go to the games once Tiffany Deluca of the Chicago Bliss removes the restraining order.

If she would just return any of my calls, or emails, or letters, or acknowledge the billboard I had put up on I94.

Tiffany, I know we can work this out...

Exodio said...

Possibly the greatest show on Earth now that Ringling Brothers has gone so far downhill.

Fox did a report on the Chicago Bliss last year. They even showed how the girls run and catch. I can't remember if they were talented at football or not but I loved the uniforms.

Moral decline isn't all bad :D