Our local MSM weekly - a small town paper so liberal they only print on the left side of the page - ran a letter to the editor saying that he was sure that Bush was going to cheat and Diebold is evil so there would still be Republican rule blah blah blah...Blogger JimTreacher asks the following questions of such moonbats:
Questions from a political dilettante
- Does this mean Bush is still Hitler? I'm pretty sure Hitler never let his opponents win an election, did he? Unless... this is all part of Rove's plan.
- A major concern of the last few elections has been that Republicans need to cheat to win, and the problem was going to be even worse with the new Diebold machines. What happened? Did Cheney forget his password again? That darn Cheney, always forgetting his password.
- What happened to Ned? I thought Lieberman was Public Enemy #1. Now Kos must feel like the kid on Christmas morning who's surrounded by toys... except for the one he really wanted.
- Does Nancy Pelosi ever wear a fake flower on her lapel that shoots acid? Because that would really be a surprise for Batman when he's hauling her to Commissioner Gordon's office.
- So the world likes us again, right? No more terrorism? YAY!!!