25 September 2006

Is Brian Ellner confused ...

or did I miss something. Long story short, I ended up looking at a page for a candidate for president of one of the NYC boroughs. Now I know nothing of New York City's internal governance and politics, but it appears to me that Mr Ellner may be confused. If you watch the ad on this link, he seems to think that his opponent in the contest is George W Bush.

Now I thought Bush's term expired in 2008. I guess residency requirement for borough president must be even lower than for senator.

And, as further evidence of his confusion, Mr Ellner seems to think that the Fox News viewers here in Wisconsin, as well as elsewhere around the country, care about NYC borough president races. Or maybe he thinks we can vote there. Or maybe he is just getting really bad advice on how to spend his ad-buy.

No comments: